Wholesale Sports mail order, Ecomm & Store's Customer Privacy Code
- To carry out the normal commercial operations of a catalogue, ecomm or in-store retail business. (These may include answering your product queries, processing your order and delivering or shipping you the product, obtaining payment, and maintaining proper tax and accounting records);
- To send you catalogues, flyers and offers about the products we sell, unless you advise us not to;
- To carry out any other activity which has your consent;
- To comply with legal requirements or so that we can respond to any complaints or claims against us.
When trusted third parties (such as our accountants or a delivery company) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with our information about you only to the extent they need it to perform that service. We will not sell or lease information about you, with these exceptions:
- With your express consent, we may provide information to reputable companies for purposes such as sending you their custom offers. We will obtain assurances from them that they will respect your privacy and that they will remove your from their mailing lists whenever you ask;
- If we reorganize our company(ies), or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We would obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy would continue to be respected;
- We may create and sell or provide data (i.e. figures on sales of a particular product in a particular month) that is in a form that does not permit you to be identified.
Who has access to personal information collected by Wholesale Sports?
Wholesale Sports strictly controls access to your personal information to our employees who need this information in order to serve you or to employees who analyze our performance in order to measure and improve Wholesale Sports. Employees are kept up-to date with regard to the privacy and security practices of Wholesale Sports.
Wholesale Sports stores your personal information on systems and servers located in the United States. US governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your personal information through the laws of that country. Wholesale Sports reserves the right to co-operate with local, provincial and national officials in any investigation requiring either personal information including any personal information provided online through wholesalesports.com or reports about lawful and unlawful user activities on the Web site. You can obtain further information about our data handling and security practices by contacting the Wholesale Sports Privacy Officer.
If you ask us, we will remove any information about you from our files, unless some legitimate purpose makes its reasonable for us to retain it for some additional time. We will also review our files from time to time with a view to identifying and deleting stale information.
Questions? Contact Wholesale Sports Privacy Officer:
|Direct phone line for privacy concerns:||1-866-333-3832|
c/o UFA Privacy Officer
Suite 700, 4838 Richard Road SW
Calgary, AB T3E 6L1
Latest NewsWe're Hiring
Want to apply? View our careers section.Canadian Store Locations
Wholesale Sports is proudly Canadian owned and operated chain of stores. In addition to our flagship store in Calgary, we have stores in Edmonton, Lethbridge, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Kamloops, Grande Prairie, Nanaimo, Langley & Regina.
Find out what's new this season. Download our catalogues.